A moving Morph?

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

A moving Morph?

Postby RobertE » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:17 am

My problem is difficult to explain, but here goes: (I have Morpheus 3.17 Standard)

Imagine a movie with image size of 2000x1000 pixels, and an object moving uniformly (and slowly changing shape) from Left to Right, at a rate of 10 pixels/frame.
I have a series of short bursts of 16 frames each, separated by a time gap corresponding to 4 frames.
So the object moves uniformly L to R for across 160 pixels, then jumps 40 pixels, before moving uniformly another 160 frames L to R.
I can successfully fill in the 4 intermediate frames by morphing (over 40 frames) between the last image of one burst and the 1st image of the next burst.

However when all is assembled, it appears that the object moves uniformly, then pauses while it morphs, then resumes uniform motion, the pauses while it morphs, etc. – a jerky motion across the screen.

Is there any way (perhaps a more advanced version of Morpheus) that I can achieve a uniform motion across the screen?
RobertE

Re: A moving Morph?

Postby Ark » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:39 am

The industrial edition can use videos as an input source instead of still pictures. You can define key frames on both the input videos as well as the output timeline to assist with the movement.
Ark
Site Admin

Re: A moving Morph?

Postby RobertE » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:28 am

Hello Ark: Thanks for the information. I suspected that I probably needed the Industrial version, so I will give that a try.
RobertE

Return to General Questions