Upgrading from Version 3.10 to 3.17

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Upgrading from Version 3.10 to 3.17

Postby laribus » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:00 pm

I purchased the suite a number of years ago but never really used it. However, now I do have a great need and use for the product, however paying the full price of $80 for the standard suite and $200 for the industrial version is well beyond my means. I'm disabled and a grad student as well, so I have zero disposable income since disability payments are below poverty levels.
My activation code for my previous version is: *(removed)*
I'd like to upgrade and hopefully you can give me an upgrade price that is affordable to me.
Please let me know what your suggestion is and what sort of discount you can offer.
Thanks.
laribus

Re: Upgrading from Version 3.10 to 3.17

Postby Ark » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:27 pm

Please remember that these forums are public, and anybody can see the messages posted here without signing up for an account. Do not post private information such as your activation code.
When upgrading from the Standard edition to the Professional edition, you can do so for the difference in price between the two. Just select the Upgrade Discount from the bottom of the purchase page and verify your activation code on the next page.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to General Questions