Altering timeline

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Altering timeline

Postby Palorius » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:54 pm

I haven't been able to find a way to alter the morphs on a timeline. I am doing a morph of my students in class and have messed up the order and need to alter it. However, there is no drag or click option to move each individual morph on the timeline itself and I have discovered nothing intuitive to do it by. Considering the time it takes to readjust each dot on each face of the 100+ students, I absolutely don't have the time. Did I miss something or is this something I should request in the 'Feature Requests'? This is definitely something that should be offered, especially in a windows platform (or linux for that matter)
Palorius

Re: Altering timeline

Postby Ark » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:44 am

The easier way to do this is to insert a new morph in the location you need (right-click the Morph buttons in the Timeline Window).

Load the picture you want into that location, then you can go to the old location, use the Select Dots tool, and just press Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C (select all, copy). Go to the new picture and Ctrl+V (paste) to copy all of the dots X,Y locations. You can then delete the old morph from the timeline with the right-click menu.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to General Questions