Need Slow Morph

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Need Slow Morph

Postby dlongnecker » Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:47 pm

I have two pictures.

I would like them to morph in five seconds. That is display the first picture, and then during 5 seconds morph to the second picture. After 5 seconds, display the second picture.

I've tried every option in Timeline options, but the picture just morphs like blam! Render speed---- I can choose between 1 and 15. Is 1 fast or 15 fast? Frames per second? I only have two pictures. I've tried one and tried 30, but doesn't give what I want.

Any suggestion on settings to make a morph of 5 seconds for two pictures? I looked at viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1813&p=6238&hilit=slow#p6238 but it didn't help.

Thanks,
Dennis
dlongnecker

Re: Need Slow Morph

Postby Ark » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:56 am

The render speed is not the speed of playback. It is the speed at which Morpheus creates your animation file. A higher value will result in less time to create a file, which you may only notice if you are rendering a very large animation (lots of frames or lots of pixels). This is a speed/quality tradeoff and for your final rendering, you would always want to set this back to 1.

If you want the animation to last 5 seconds when played, you can set the length to 5 seconds in the Morph Options window.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to General Questions