Black and white images

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Black and white images

Postby zog » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:41 am

I'm having problem exporting my timeline when I have black and white images in my morph. The images are nice in the preview, but once it has been exported, the gradation in black and white images is very bad. Color images are fine. I tried different compressions with the same results. (H.264 and Apple ProRes 422 HQ). Is there a setting to prevent this? I have a total of 61 morphs in the timeline and about 20 black and white images.

Thanks
zog

Re: Black and white images

Postby Ark » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:30 am

Please set the Preview window to "Proof" instead of "Draft" to see the exact size and colors being rendered. Let us know if it looks correct in Proof mode.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby zog » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:55 am

i'm using version 3.01 Professionnal. I don't have this option. I tried to install the update of the software, but it tells me that I have a newer version already installed….
zog

Postby zog » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:06 pm

Whit the version 3.01 at Draft speed 2 and 1 the image is very good. The problem is at the export.
zog

Postby Ark » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:27 pm

If you're having trouble with your Mac "helpfully" keeping receipts of software you've installed (full copies of every installer, etc), you must follow these steps to install a newer version:

Use the menu option in Finder: Go -> Go to Folder and enter: /private/var/db/receipts/
Please check for all files that start with Morpheus as well as net.morpheussoftware.Morpheus
All of these files related to Morpheus are safe to delete. Delete them and then reinstall the software.

Proof mode is available in v3.01 though, regardless of which edition you purchased. It is available in the menu as well as the buttons in the Preview window.
See http://www.morpheussoftware.net/morpheu ... iew-window for more information.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby zog » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:30 pm

I'm still having the same problem, even with the update….
zog

Return to General Questions