Merge a Start End Morph

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Merge a Start End Morph

Postby xixo » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:23 pm

Hello.

By mistake I didn't made an add morph to the timeline, on the beggining of the project, but the following morphs I did it.
So now, morphing from photo 2 to 3 it haves a Start and End, insted of a transition as the other photos.

On Morph1, on the beginig it haves a Start as it should, on the middle of Morph1 to Morph2 it haves a transition, but the It haves an End on the end of Morph2 and a Start on the begining of Morph3 instead of a transition.

This, seeing on the full timeline.

Every Morphs have 25 frames, usually frame 25 its 50/50 between the 2 pictures, making also part of frame 1 of the next picture. But my problem is that I have a picture on frame 25 on Morph 2 and the same picture on frame 1 of Morph 3.

Is there any way, I could merge this two pictures?

Thanks.
xixo

Re: Merge a Start End Morph

Postby Ark » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:30 pm

Right-click on the Morph # button in the timeline window and select Link Morph. A linked morph will not have a start picture of it's own, it will use the previous morph's end picture as a transition picture instead. Morph 1 cannot be linked because it is the first morph in the timeline window, so make sure you are selecting to link the morph on the "right" side of the break.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to General Questions