Length of several Morph

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Length of several Morph

Postby marcosini » Mon May 05, 2014 7:14 am

Dear friends,
I just bought Morpheus pro version for mac .
I can't keep the same length for each morph while I'm morphing 3 or more pictures . The first appear quite long, the second it is as I like, the third faster and the last one very fast.
I can't understand if the Morph options is related only on hi-lighted morph on the timeline or if it regards the complete (3) morphs:
How can I adjust each morph at the length I like? The frame to hold at start and at the end is regarding the single morph or to the complete (the start at first and the end at the last morph)?

Thanks a lot for any suggestion
Marco
marcosini

Re: Length of several Morph

Postby Ark » Mon May 05, 2014 8:48 am

All of the Morph Options apply to a specific morph, not the timeline as a whole. For linked morphs in a sequence, some options on one morph may be linked to options on the next morph. For example, if you have 2 morphs (3 pictures) and they are linked together, the first morph's Frames to Hold at End is linked to the next morph's Frames to Hold at Start.
Using the main menu and selecting Morph Options will go to the Morph Options window for the morph that the currently focused/active picture window corresponds to. To target specific Morph Options without having to open all of the picture windows, you can right-click on the Morph buttons in the Timeline Window and select Morph Options from there.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to General Questions