Unable to Register

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Unable to Register

Postby Disco dude rock » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:37 pm

Hi, I've loved the trial version of the program, but once I bought it, I've been unable to properly submit the code. I bought the Mac version v3.17 Standard, and I'm currently running Mac OS X Version 10.9.2. The FAQ suggests turning off the Firewall. I did, but it still says: "You must be online and this program must be allowed internet access in order to activate. If you are running any firewall, internet security, or virus scanner software, please try temporarily disabling it and activating again."
Disco dude rock

Re: Unable to Register

Postby Ark » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:31 pm

Unfortunately, that error means Morpheus cannot reach www.morpheussoftware.net and something is blocking access. We are unable to diagnose what this would be as it would be on your computer or your network. If you are unable to allow Morpheus internet access, please contact support@morpheussoftware.net and include your order number.
Ark
Site Admin

Re: Unable to Register

Postby Disco dude rock » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:03 pm

After talking with Apple Support for a while, I've been told that the problem is most likely my Internet provider (I'm in college). They believe that was what disrupted the communication with your server. So I'll try this at an internet cafe or something, and I'll see how that goes.

EDIT: That was the problem, works now
Disco dude rock

Return to General Questions