Morpheus interpolation

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Morpheus interpolation

Postby Ninlan » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:08 pm

Hello,
I want to do a morph that lasts around 4 minutes, i set everything so it gives me the needed nºframes at 30fps...
However the morph seems to be rough... its not a "soft transition"... could i improve this somehow ?

- Also another question: Can i save the "line template" of a face, so i can use it in future morphs ? also any options to scale it.. rotate it.. ?

Thank you,
Manuel.
Ninlan

Re: Morpheus interpolation

Postby Ark » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:43 pm

The smoothness is entirely controlled by the animation as you define it. Try larger source images, or a larger rendering (You can set the size in Timeline Options).

Dots and Lines positions can be copied and pasted between morphs. There is no option to rotate a group of dots though.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby Ninlan » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:53 pm

Thank you Ark,
So the animation smothness depends upon the number of dots ? and the interpolation it creates between them ? Wouldn´t it be better with splines then?
Each source image has 6016x4016, i modified the size in timeline options to match the source images, the result seems to be better;
I have morphs of different sizes, thats why copying and pasting doesn´t do the job, i need to scale the template, is it possible?

Thank you again for your fast answer,
Manuel.
Ninlan

Postby Ark » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:41 pm

Scaling is only done if you load a new picture into the picture window. All dots in the window will be scaled between the old and new picture sizes automatically.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to General Questions