Some basic information

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Some basic information

Postby Peter R » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:36 am

Hi, I am a new user of Morpheus as I bought it just 2 days ago. I am a professional photographer and my previous morohing software was not running on the recent Mac OSX.

First question: The software you deliver is one and the same but if you pay for the pro version, the unlock key you sent will give you more features. Is this correct?

I have read through the tutorial to find some information about more advanced feautures like being able to scale and rotate a set of dots as well as changing the color of dots (I got 2 black dots on a black part of the picture, and it was not easy to see them).
Is this possible?

Is it possible to define a different timing for a dot or group of dots? This allows for certain parts of the image to start morphing earlier or later than the rest creating a higher dynamic effect than if the images just transforms in a linear way.

Is it possible to use one image as a template and morph a second image to adapt its shape to the first one? In this case the second image transforms from its initial state (start) to a deformed state (finish) based on a set of dots defined in the first image.

These feautures are very high on my wishlist.

Thank you

/*Peter R
Last edited by Peter R on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Peter R

Re: Some basic information

Postby Ark » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:36 am

There is only one download for each given program. The trial or edition is determined by entering your activation code.

Yes, you can change the dots color, shape, and size. Each dot can be set individually, and you can also set the default style that dots get as you place them.

You would need to use the key frames feature to have different dots morph at different times.

What you describe here is a warp, not a morph, and can be done with Morpheus Photo Warper, but not Morpheus Photo Morpher. Both morphs and warps can be done with Morpheus Photo Animation Suite.
Ark
Site Admin

Re: Some basic information

Postby Peter R » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:50 am

Ok, thanks, I found how to edit the dots. That was versatile.

When working, it would be helpful to be able to link the zooming and scrolling in one image to the second so that they synchronize. Most often you work in the corresponding area in both images.
I know it is possible to move multiple dots at the same time but is there anyway you can resize and rotate a set of several dots as well?
That would be a big time-saver.

Thanks again

/*Peter R
Peter R

Return to General Questions