I tried all sugestions and still cannot activate

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

I tried all sugestions and still cannot activate

Postby Lane Hansen » Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:46 pm

:( I get the error 12007 but when I try activation I am at the same time connected to your web site on Microsoft Internet Explorer via AOL. I have closed all firewalls and programs such as antivirus program (Norton). I am requesting a program that does not request this activation nightmare. Either this or I am not going to pay for this on my credit card. I bought this through Broderbund and they say they cannot help me. Right now it looks like I paid for a program I cannot use as advertised. Ill correct this as soon as I get my bill.

thank you,

Lane Hansen
Lane Hansen

Postby Ark » Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:54 pm

Morpheus uses the embeded Internet Explorer control and if it can not access the Internet, something you have running on your computer is preventing it. You can always activate by email if you email our support address. It just involves a little copy and pasting back and forth.
Ark
Site Admin

procedure for activating manually - or by email

Postby Lane Hansen » Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:13 am

You suggested that I can activate Morpheus by email through this support address (I assume this is the support address). You described the process as a little "copy and pasting back and forth". I am ready - lets go for it.

Regards,

Lane Hansen :roll:
Lane Hansen

Postby Ark » Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:33 am

For this you must email support @morpheussoftware.net because we do not want private information such as your activation code put in the public forum.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to General Questions