Saving animation to MPG?

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Saving animation to MPG?

Postby ichadwick » Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:07 am

I just bought Morpheus. I need it to create MPG or other recognized video formats. I can's use SWF or GIF. I need to save them on my hard drive, too - not email them. I can't find it anywhere.

Can someone please tell me I didn't waste my money and this can be done within the program?
ichadwick

Re: Saving animation to MPG?

Postby Ark » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:23 am

MPG is not a format you can render to. With the Professional edition, you can render to AVI (on Windows) or Quicktime (on Mac) using any installed codec for those interfaces.
Ark
Site Admin

Re: Saving animation to MPG?

Postby mgeller » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:13 am

I'm a new owner too and was also dismayed to see the lack of movie support. I have several converter programs that can normally convert swf files but these are unreadable. It may have something to do with their being compressed. However, I have found a way around it, using QuickTime Pro. If you save your Morpheus output as .jpg you can then feed them all into QTPro using the Open Image Sequence command. Works nicely. If all you have is the swf file, you can use unarchiver to split it into its individual .jpg files.
mgeller

Return to General Questions