Importing Multiple Images

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Importing Multiple Images

Postby JPG » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:16 am

Hi,

I am currently using the basic edition of Photomorpher and am very happy with it. I am thinking of upgrading to either the Professional or Industrial edition as I would like to avail of the option to save my work in AVI video format. If I may ask a question, is it possible to import multiple images in one sweep into upgraded versions of the suite?. When I make morph animations I have no option to import each image individually on the basic suite which can be extremely time consuming asI tend to use a lot of images when I do morphs :)

Thanks in advance for any advice offered :)

JPG
JPG

Re: Importing Multiple Images

Postby Ark » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:46 pm

You can drag multiple image files from Explorer into the Timeline window in order to create a morph for each one automatically.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby JPG » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:02 pm

Ark wrote:You can drag multiple image files from Explorer into the Timeline window in order to create a morph for each one automatically.

Brilliant!! thanks Ark, works a treat :)
JPG

Postby JPG » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:05 am

For some reason, after working beautifully for a year, this option now seems to be disabled on my version of Morpheus (photo morpher). Cannot drag and drop any images into the timeline and now have import them one by one which is incredibly tedious and tiresome.

Could I ask as to why it is now impossible to import multiple images into the program? I was depending on this option a great deal.
JPG

Postby alizah » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:57 am

thanks for sharing the post
alizah

Return to General Questions