age progression

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

age progression

Postby imcorinasmom » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:51 am

Hi I just got the software, and I got it because it showed a version of age progression. I bought the program due to my daughter (and only child) was brutally murdered at age 12. I want to progess a timeline to see what she might look like now.. Where do I do this and how??? Thanks
imcorinasmom

Re: age progression

Postby emmrecs » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:32 am

I don't think you can!

The demonstration sequence of the ageing of the boy/young man was created by having a sequence of photos of the boy in question and having each one in turn gradually morph (change) into the next newer one in the sequence. This program cannot "create" a new image of your daughter; it simply works by using already existing photos of her and creating the "illusion" of one blending into the next.

I'm sorry to have to tell you this since you clearly believed the program would allow you to "see" how your daughter might look today, some time after the awful event that happened to her. Unfortunately, that is not possible with this software. I think we all have some very limited understanding of how you must be feeling!
emmrecs

Return to General Questions