Morph Multiple Picture Hints?

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Morph Multiple Picture Hints?

Postby johnwbuchanan17 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:56 pm

Newbie, trying to morph sequentially six pictures. I have set up like two dozen pairs of dots to go from pic 1 to pic 2. Now setting up pic 2 to pic 3 and so forth to pic 5 to pic 6. But it seems like I can't easily just set up new pairs of dots in the next paired sequence, and seems to requir me to use all the original dots paired on pic 2. If I try to set up fresh set from 2 to 3 it seems to delete the dots going from 1 to 2 and I have to start all over. I'm sure I am missing something obvious.
johnwbuchanan17

Re: Morph Multiple Picture Hints?

Postby Ark » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:21 pm

You will get a smoother animation if you use the same dots, which is the default. If you want to create separate morphs with separate dot layouts, unlink the morphs by right-clicking the morph in the timeline window and checking Link Morph.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby johnwbuchanan17 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:29 pm

Ok, thanks for the quick response. Just so I understand, does this mean then if doing say 6 photos and using default link morph that you would need to use the same number of pairs of dots (eg. 24 pairs for all 6 photos) all the way through if didn't want to delink?

Since I am emphasizing different sections of the photo morphing into other sections between pairs, I guess the delinking is the best way to go.
johnwbuchanan17

Line morphs

Postby johnwbuchanan17 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:33 pm

Again, newbie. I see how draw free lines could be powerful way to quickly set up sequenc of dots. By necessity, do the lenghts of the lines have to be the same length and at same angle? I couldn't see how to change either length or angle, which would make the draw free line even more useful. Perhaps can be done via some usage of ctrl or alt on one of the line end-points, but I didn't see how.
johnwbuchanan17

Postby Ark » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:45 pm

If the morphs are linked, then each dot will appear on all pictures in the sequence. If you unlink the morphs, then you get a pair of dots that appear only on the two pictures for that morph. Each morph's starting picture should probably be set to match the previous morph's ending picture so that you don't get a sudden jump in the animation.

The draw line tool lets you draw lines of any length, at any angle, and automatically places a dot on each end.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to General Questions