How to keep background the same

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

How to keep background the same

Postby tpecht » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:31 am

Do I need Pro Morpher in order to keep the background the same between the images I want to morph? (Are they set up as transparencies?)
tpecht

Re: How to keep background the same

Postby Ark » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:46 am

You can set up areas to be not rendered by checking Remove triangles touching the corners option in Morph Options. You can also morph the alpha channel with the Professional edition.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby tpecht » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:30 am

I am considering buying Morpher to make morphs like the sample on Morpheus website...the top on of the boy with the blue background. I would like the background to remain the same, with just the subject changing. Will the Standard Morpher do this or do I need the Pro version?
tpecht

Postby Ark » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:29 am

There is no distinction between background and foreground. The entire picture morphs exactly how you put the dots on it. That particular example is a series of school photos where the background are similar. I suggest you edit the source image(s) before loading them into Morpheus to make the background the same between every picture, if that is what you want.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby tpecht » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:38 am

That works...thanks!
tpecht

Return to General Questions