Transferring Program to a New Computer

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Transferring Program to a New Computer

Postby terrencetutaj » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:06 pm

I have had Morpheus Photo Compressor on my old laptop for a long time. I cannot locate any activation code etc. How can I transfer the program to my new laptop computer. Is it possible?

Thanks,

Terrence
terrencetutaj

Re: Transferring Program to a New Computer

Postby Ark » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:48 pm

You may be able to look up your order and unlock or activation code using the Locate Order tool on our website, but if you purchased an older version, you will need to use a backup CD or saved copy of the download in order to install on a new computer. Morpheus Photo Compressor v3.00 is the current version on our website at this time and was not a free update from v2.00, if that is the version you purchased.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby madgicsh » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:41 pm

I have a similar problem, with a twist; I've changed my email address so I can't use the 'locate order' facility because the resulting email would go to the wrong address!

I tried to email support but my email was rejected with a note saying:

"The following message to <support@morpheussoftware.net> was undeliverable.
The reason for the problem:
5.3.0 - Other mail system problem 550-'5.7.1 Blocked by SpamAssassin"

Also when I try to log into the forums Nortons tells me the site is unsafe. All in all, good software but a very poor customer experience.
madgicsh

Postby Ark » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:05 pm

There is nothing unsafe about our website. I would recommend strongly that you report this false positive to Norton immediately. Unfortunately, we cannot report such things ourselves, as it would have no meaning coming from the owners of the site.

If your email is being blocked, try sending without attachments or graphics, in plain text. I have not heard of any other people having email trouble, but it is possible that your email program includes a template that has too many graphics or looks like spam to email filtering software. We can update your email address on record so that you can retrieve your order, but you should not post your email address here, where everybody will be able to see it.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby LMGN » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:19 am

My dad Originally Buyed this morphus disk a long time ago and (and we don't have the case if it came with one) and don't know the UNAME and PASSWORD for the account i need help :cry:
LMGN

Return to General Questions