Aging someone in a photo

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Aging someone in a photo

Postby vmelliott » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:36 am

I bought the pro photo animation suite today believing that I could age someone. I have played around for the past few hours and simply cannot see how to do this. Can this in fact be done, and if so, how do I do it? Any help appreciated.
vmelliott

Re: Aging someone in a photo

Postby Ark » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:16 am

Creating a morph of one picture transitioning into another requires you to provide the starting and ending picture. The morph is a smooth transition of one animating into the other based on how you place the dots on the two pictures.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby vmelliott » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:02 pm

Ark wrote:Creating a morph of one picture transitioning into another requires you to provide the starting and ending picture. The morph is a smooth transition of one animating into the other based on how you place the dots on the two pictures.

Thank you for your reply. So do I then need to use a photo of an older person with perhaps a younger person and morph them to get an older person? This will not allow me to age the same person across generations and keep the image consistent in features, would it?
vmelliott

Postby Ark » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:01 pm

No, a morph will transition into the second picture. Perhaps if you stop at the halfway point, it will be what you want, but you would have to edit the video in another video editing program outside of Morpheus to chop off the last half of the animation if that is what you want.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby vmelliott » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:03 pm

Ark wrote:No, a morph will transition into the second picture. Perhaps if you stop at the halfway point, it will be what you want, but you would have to edit the video in another video editing program outside of Morpheus to chop off the last half of the animation if that is what you want.

Thanks again. I don't think that will provide me with what I want so perhaps I need some other software.
vmelliott

Return to General Questions