Command Line tool, SDK or API?

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Command Line tool, SDK or API?

Postby damic1 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:36 am

Hey Everyone,

Does anyone know if any kind of SDK, API or command line interface is available for Morpheus Photo Mixing? I'm looking to do automate rendering between two photos that have already been saved to a layout (to a .aml file), without opening the GUI interface. In other words, all the points have been defined. It would be nice if there was a way to do a render to that aml file like:

>morpheus test.aml --render

Any advice?

Thanks
damic1

Re: Command Line tool, SDK or API?

Postby Ark » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:23 pm

The problem with this kind of interface, is that the software is licensed for a single user/computer only, and most of the handful of people who have requested this feature want to purchase 1 copy of the software, and expose it to a web interface where unlimited people can use a (maybe limited) version of the program through Flash or Javascript.

There are tools (Libraries or APIs) we can make available, but they must be licensed with an annual fee or per-render fee if used in this manner.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby damic1 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:31 pm

Thanks for the info! My company is interested with this technology very much. Is there someone I can contact about the Libraries that are potentially available with an annual license? I sent an email to sales@ assuming that was a good place to start?
damic1

Postby Ark » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:37 pm

Sales will be able to negotiate the details of payment and the contract if you desire, but nobody there is going to know any of the technical details. I'll shoot you an email.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to General Questions