Initial flash of picture with GIF file

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Initial flash of picture with GIF file

Postby LWJ » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:23 am

Hi - I'm using a series of two picture morphs in GIF files embeded in a PowerPoint presentation. The individual animations are automated in PowerPoint. I notice that when it starts for just a second there is a very brief flash of the end picture just before the morph starts. Is there anyway around this? I would prefer that the animated morph just take off as designed from the original picture. I have not looked at making an AVI as yet as that as I understand it would require upgrading to the professional version. I'm trying to get a presentation in place in the next day or so for a retirement. Thanks LWJ
LWJ

Re: Initial flash of picture with GIF file

Postby Ark » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:05 am

http://www.morpheussoftware.net/morpheu ... powerpoint
PowerPoint's handling of GIF files is pretty odd sometimes. Your question may be better asked to Microsoft support, as the issue is not with the GIF files (They probably play just fine in any of the 5 major web browsers and other software). The issue is that PowerPoint just does odd things with GIF files sometimes, and there may not be a work-around.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to General Questions