inserting a morph into a still image

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

inserting a morph into a still image

Postby judge14 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:38 am

Hi, Hope some genius out there can guide me, a real non-techie. I want to make a morph and then insert it into a still image, e.g. of a box, so it looks like a little film is playing within the box. I suspect I might do it within a video editing program. Any ideas? Many thanks for your help.
judge14

Re: inserting a morph into a still image

Postby Ark » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:00 am

You can render your timeline to a series of still images, one per frame, by selecting a format such as PNG or JPG when select to render from inside of Morpheus Photo Morpher.

From there, you can edit the still images in any still image editing software to combine the still frames into one picture.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby judge14 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:58 pm

Thanks for reply. I have to confess I don't understand how it would work. How would the rendered set of still images combine to make a 'movie' within an overall still image? Sorry for denseness.
judge14

Postby Ark » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:50 pm

You would have to edit them in a program such as Photoshop, since there is infinite possibilities for how you can arrange each frame's image within a larger work side by side like you describe.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to General Questions