Upgrade to v3.16

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Upgrade to v3.16

Postby Duncan Rennie » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:50 am

Hello, just received your email about the upgrade to v3.16(Industrial) which, when I followed the instructions about my Activation Code from my previous purchase (v3.15) I was informed that there was an Error with the Activation Code that had just been emailed to me and that I had the MOST UP-TO-DATE version of your software available.

Which of your email messages is correct?

Duncan Rennie
Duncan Rennie

Re: Upgrade to v3.16

Postby Ark » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:34 am

Morpheus Photo Animation Suite v3.16 Industrial is the highest program/edition combination you can upgrade to. If you have one of the 3 individual programs, you can upgrade to Animation Suite for the difference in price. You can also upgrade from Standard to Professional to Industrial for the difference in price between those.
The upgrade from v3.15 to v3.16 is a free update. You do not need to uninstall the old version, and you do not need to purchase anything.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby Duncan Rennie » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:31 am

Thanks for the email, however, every time I try to upgrade from 3.15 Industrial to 3.16 Industrial, I get the following:

There is an error with some information entered which needs to be fixed. Please correct as follows:
•The activation code you entered has no further upgrade possibilities at this time. (You already have the higher version and edition)

So is this something which can be corrected, or should I just forget it?

DUNCAN RENNIE
Duncan Rennie

Postby Ark » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:31 am

You are trying to purchase an upgrade, but you do not need to, because you already have the highest version/edition combination.
Your activation code for Morpheus Photo Animation Suite v3.15 Industrial is just as good for v3.16, because v3.16 is a free update from v3.15.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby Duncan Rennie » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:08 pm

OK Folks, thanks for all the emails.
The question is : HOW DO I GET HOLD OF A 3.16 INDUSTRIAL UPGRADE?
It's very good to be told that I don't have to buy it, but I have found NOWHERE to access it!
Thanks for your time.
DUNCAN RENNIE
(Maybe I'm just thick, or something!!)
Duncan Rennie

Postby Ark » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:45 pm

The current version of Morpheus Photo Animation Suite can be downloaded from our website at any time. The URL for Animation Suite is http://www.morpheussoftware.net/morpheus/ - just click the Free Download button. The direct link to the download for Animation Suite is http://www.morpheussoftware.net/morpheus/download.php (same as the button).
All of our software is available on our website and functions as a free trial if you have not activated it. We only maintain the most recent version for download though.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby Duncan Rennie » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:51 am

Hello Folks,
Morpheus v3.16 located, downloaded, installed and activated - We're "Ready to Rumble!"
Thanks for all your help
DUNCAN RENNIE

p.s. Is the version of Morpheus that Smith Micro keep trying to sell me any different to yours? They keep using the "Turn a photo into a Cartoon" angle to sell the product, but otherwise it just looks the same....?
Duncan Rennie

Postby Ark » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:34 am

Smith Micro is an authorized reseller of some of our products. They may change the installer, CD, or create a physical box or manual to sell on shelves at different price points, all of which is outside of our control, but the program itself is going to be the same thing.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to General Questions