save as?

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

save as?

Postby gblawson » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:59 pm

When I attempt to render my file, there is no longer a choice of .qt or .mov ... I know there was, I saved a quick little file before I purchased and got a .mov .... now that I bought it, that choice doesn't seem to be there?
gblawson

Re: save as?

Postby Ark » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:12 pm

What program/version/edition did you purchase? Quicktime output is available in the Professional editions of Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, and Animation Suite, for OS X, not Windows.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby gblawson » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:36 pm

I bought the 29.95 version and ignore the 'upgrade to pro' .... if this version (mac) doesn't allow rendering in .mov, then what good is an animated gif or a flash file?
gblawson

Postby Ark » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:33 pm

Many users do not need any of the Professional edition features and only need to share their animations in common web formats such as GIF and Flash. If you would like to use Quicktime, you can upgrade to the Professional edition for the difference in price by selecting the Upgrade Discount option from the purchase page.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby gblawson » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:51 pm

...although I was disappointed in not being able to save as a .mov or .qt format, I created a new folder and rendered as .jpg ... this gave me 1080 small photos... These were able to be imported into iPhoto and then into iMovie and the clip produced from there... there is always a way around everything....
gblawson

Return to General Questions