Slowing my morphing down

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Slowing my morphing down

Postby vrkroc60 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:55 pm

How do I slow my morphing down. The morph is too fast. thanks..
vrkroc60

Postby Ark » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:44 pm

You can decrease the FPS, resulting in a longer, slower, but choppier animation. You can also just increase the number of frames in the animation, so it is longer and slower, but also a bigger file size.
Ark
Site Admin

Re: Slowing my morphing down

Postby JanetMermaid » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:19 pm

I am new to Morpheus so appreciate this forum. I do not see an option in any of the menus to increase the number of frames in the animation. I am trying to create a morphing effect to be used as a stage prop at a local theatre, but I need the morph to take a very long time (an hour+) so it almost isn't noticeable to the audience. I don't really care about the file size -- I'll have a laptop dedicated to running the morph for each production.
Last edited by JanetMermaid on Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JanetMermaid

Postby Ark » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:28 pm

These options are available in the Timeline Options and Morph Options windows.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby JanetMermaid » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:46 pm

So if I don't pay out for the Pro version I cannot control the speed. Does the Pro version also offer a better quality control? My originals are both high-resolution but the end result of the morph is very pixelated and grainy, clearly a product of compression (especially given the size of the .swf file even though I set Quality to 100%). I cannot use this software if it won't let me slow down the process and won't give me a very crisp, clear final image.
JanetMermaid

Postby Ark » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:16 pm

You do not need the Professional edition to set the length of your animation or frame rate.
Please see http://www.morpheussoftware.net/morpheu ... ne-options and http://www.morpheussoftware.net/morpheu ... ph-options for more information.

Also, in the Timeline Options you can set the size of your animation to any width/height in pixels. The default is 320x240 and if you want it to match your source pictures dimensions, you must set those values yourself.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby JanetMermaid » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:57 pm

Thanks for the help. It's VERY odd -- after I created my first morph I selected the Morph --> Options menu and got nothing but a pop-up that said "These Options are available in the Pro version. Would you like to upgrade now?" with two buttons -- Upgrade or Cancel. Just now when I selected Options I got a menu allowing me to set time, number of frames, etc. I have not upgraded so I don't know what is different.
JanetMermaid

Return to General Questions