Reducing transistion time

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Reducing transistion time

Postby Toddy » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:45 am

Hi everyone. I am new to Morpheus software and am wondering if anyone has any tips on how to reduce the amount of time a transistion pic will be displayed in a morph :)

What I am trying to do is put together a smooth animation of hourly satellite images but no matter what way I tweek them, the animation seems jerky when the timeline reaches the transistion image. In the actual menus, the transition is set at 0 but could anyone offer any advice on how to make the one transition frame run at a much shorter time relative to the actual morphed images so as animation will run smoothly and less 'jarred'.

thanks in advance for any advice offered :)
Toddy

Postby Ark » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:43 pm

Are your morphs linked or unlinked? If they are linked and the frames to hold options are set to 0, then the transition frame between two morphs will only be displayed for 1 frame.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby Toddy » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:10 pm

Thank you Ark for your reply :)

I think the indivdual morphs are linked (only new to Morpheus Software - purchsed the basic package yesterday) still a bit 'jerky' during transition. I'll try and figure something out.

For what it worth, this is the effect I am trying to acheive, C/O YR.NO

http://www.yr.no/satellitt/europa_animasjon.html

Using my images, it does work like the above except at the tranistion stage when it appears to 'stall' even though I have transition frame rate set at 0 etc.

If anyone has any tips on how to get around this would very much appreciate listening to them. Thanks :D
Toddy

Return to General Questions