Lost my dots!

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Lost my dots!

Postby johnimmel » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:02 am

I just did my first run through placing dots on all my photos in a morph sequence.

I did a couple previews and suddenly all the dots disappeared.

What did I do?

How do I get them back?

Help please.
johnimmel

Postby Ark » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:45 am

Did you click the Show Dots in Pictures option? (eyeball above the dot icon on the toolbar, also available under the Morph menu.)

You may have set them all to transparent. Check Morph/Customize Dot's Default.
Also try Select Dots and press Ctrl+A to select-all. Then Ctrl+U for Customized Selected Items. Set everything back to Automatic.

Although it is possible you selected them all and pressed Delete, in which case you would have to use Edit/Undo unless you have saved or closed the layout since then.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby johnimmel » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:41 pm

Perfect---clicked "show dots in pictures" in Morph---thanks.

ALSO---if I want a black background vs. the white that currently shows, how do I do the?

My morph images are square---I'd like either side of my image to be black.

ALSO ALSO---is there a way to have my images surrounded by black?---i.e. my square images a bit smaller on the final screen with black left, right, above and below?

Thanks for the help.
johnimmel

Postby Ark » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:19 pm

You can set the background color in the Morph Options window. This only really effects pictures with an alpha channel, if you are using an alpha channel, or pictures where you have no picture loaded into the box.

If you are using the Industrial edition, you can use the Picture Layout option to size your pictures in the viewport such that they have a border around them.
If you size the picture smaller than the viewport, you will see border around the picture in the Preview window, as well as in your rendered files. This border will be colored the same as the background color.

There is also the option in the Picture Layout window to place a border around your pictures to allow dot and line placement beyond the edges of the images. This option will show a border in the picture window, but the border does not show up in the rendered image or Preview window. It is simply to expand the area where you can place the dots.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to General Questions