photomix only one frame

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

photomix only one frame

Postby loren » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:53 pm

I have no trouble creating a morph, but when proceeding the same way (add dots - move dots) in photomix I get only one frame and it will not procede to morph.

I'm sure it's simple but I can't figure out what am I missing?
loren

Postby Ark » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:58 pm

Photo Mixes are not animations. They are still images which represent a composite image of the two images you load.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby loren » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:44 am

Ahhhhh Thank you!!
loren

photo mixer

Postby yellowpill » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:07 am

-I have tried unsuccessfully to create a photo mix. I always get a picture super imposed over another picture as my preview. When dots are moved it only distorts the pictures in an unrecognizable way. I tried the transparency buttons and they deactivate as soon as I use them with no difference in the preview image. My photomorpher works well. My goal is to crop an image in a photo and place it in another photo such as a person sitting at a table that's not in the original photo.Can photo mixer do this or would I be looking for a different program?
yellowpill

Postby Ark » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:02 am

Regular photo mixes are composite images of the two source images you have loaded, which means that they are blended and distorted together, but you see parts of both images at every given pixel.

With the Professional edition, you can use the fade selected dots tool to control different parts of the mix. You can have some parts mix entirely from one picture, and others from the other picture, instead of all blended 50/50.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to General Questions