Deactivate Morpheus

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Deactivate Morpheus

Postby Scimonetti » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:36 pm

I wish to DEACTIVATE my Morpheus Photo Animation Suite for Mac. I want remove the program from my MacBookPro and install it in my other MacBookPro that my wife uses.

How do I deactivate Morpheus so I can install it in my other computer?

I never use this program so I don't want to buy another license and I really don't need it this one. I simply want to move Morpheus over to my wife's computer :?:
Scimonetti

Postby Ark » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:48 pm

There is no method to do so, but you should normally not encounter any trouble moving the software from one computer to another.
Ark
Site Admin

Deactivate Morpheus

Postby Scimonetti » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:06 pm

Thank you for your reply!

I guess then I must be having some other problem because Morpheus will not install on my wife's (identical) MacBookPro.

Someone in Morpheus Tech Support said I needed to uninstall and deactivate mine to successfully install it in hers.

Thank you for your help,
Jim Scimonetti
Scimonetti

Postby Ark » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:29 pm

To be legally compliant with the license, you would need to do so, but unless you activate numerous times within a short time frame on various computers, your code will not become locked out. If it is, please email support using the link at the top of this page, and include your activation code so that they can look it up.
Ark
Site Admin

Deactivate Morpheus

Postby Scimonetti » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:58 pm

Hi Ark,

Thank you once again for your assistance.

Nothing funny is going on over here with Morpheus license compliance. I bought my Morpheus program at the regular Apple retail store in Glendale California and it was only installed on ONE computer...mine.

I will try installing it on my other Mac another try tomorrow. I have already uninstalled Morpheus on this one.

Thank you kindly for your help.

Jim Scimonetti
Scimonetti

Postby Ark » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:05 pm

What is the error you are seeing on the other computer?
Ark
Site Admin

Deactivate Morpheus

Postby Scimonetti » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:29 am

We successfully installed Morpheus on my wife's Mac computer just now. I told her to wait and let me drag the Morpheus program on my Mac over to the trash first before she makes another attempt at installing it.

I didn't think Morpheus had Microsoft-ish activation security but apparently it does because as soon as it was uninstalled on my computer, it installed right away on hers with no further problem.

Thank you kindly for your help.

Jim Scimonetti :D
Scimonetti

Return to General Questions