ACTIVATION C0DE NOT RECEIVED

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Postby STEVENHARTZ » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:42 pm

I ordered Photo Morpher Professional online last night. I have still not received my activation code, some 18 hours later and despite two e-mails to customer support. (I do not have any blocking or filtering device on my e-mail account.) I even used the "Locate Order" tool under the Support menu several times, but have still received nothing.

Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone have any suggestions?
STEVENHARTZ

Postby Ark » Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:24 pm

The problem is probably that you use "Juno", and although every email you sent to our support address was answered, they filter your email and delete emails without even putting them in your junk folder. This is a known problem I have seen with Juno, AOL, and Earthlink at times.

I see you listed a gmail address here. I will update your order to list that email address instead, and you should receive a copy of the order receipt fairly soon after.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby STEVENHARTZ » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:55 pm

Got it and all is well!

Thanks for your help.
STEVENHARTZ

Activation Problem

Postby MathGenie » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:44 am

I received my activation code, but it keeps saying I must be online. Well, I was online and I turned off my firewall AND I included Morpheus as a website to let through. If this cannot be solved by 12:00 CST today, I want my money back...today.
MathGenie

Not Recieving Reciept/Activation Code

Postby topherfranklin » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:22 pm

I'm having the same problem, Orderd the product and i'm not recieving the acitvation code. I used a AOL Email. How would i change what email it is sent to?
topherfranklin

Postby Ark » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:35 pm

Email support (use the link at the top of the page) from a different email address if you have emailed us and did not receive a reply within a few days. Typically your emails will be answered the same day.
Be sure to include your order number or email address you placed the order under, so that they can look up your order for you.
Ark
Site Admin

Re: ACTIVATION C0DE NOT RECEIVED

Postby Peter Fraser » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:16 pm

STEVENHARTZ wrote:I ordered Photo Morpher Professional online last night. I have still not received my activation code, some 18 hours later and despite two e-mails to customer support. (I do not have any blocking or filtering device on my e-mail account.) I even used the "Locate Order" tool under the Support menu several times, but have still received nothing.

Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone have any suggestions?
I am having the same problem did you ever get your activation code and if so how?
Peter Fraser

Return to General Questions