Upgrade difficulties

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Upgrade difficulties

Postby edwind » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:29 am

Hi, I have now upgraded to professional but cannot reactivate with new activation code.
I have disabled Firewall. I have even disabled the Anti-Virus software completely but still get the same message - need to be online, try disabling .....etc. etc.
What else can I try? This is so frustrating and timewasting.
edwind

Postby Ark » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:26 pm

You were able to activate with the Standard code but can't enter your new one? What has changed on your computer since then? Did you accidentally click something in your firewall to "never ask again"? You may need to go into the firewall or proxy program settings and configure it to specifically allow Morpheus Photo Morpher, Morpheus.exe, or www.morpheussoftware.net.
Ark
Site Admin

upgrade difficulties

Postby edwind » Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:32 am

I did as you suggested and put the program into the firewall exceptions list for communication and there was no change - I still got the message about needing to connect to the internet etc etc.
I then restarted the computer and tried to use the upgrade activation code but this time I got a message that said, 'This code has been used recently. Contact support if you beleive ther is an error.'
edwind

Postby Ark » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:02 am

Please email support using the link at the top of this page and they can look up your activation code and reset it for you.
It may be the case that your activations are going through, but your firewall was blocking the response traffic from our server back to your computer.
Ark
Site Admin

upgrade difficulties

Postby edwind » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:10 am

Support reset my activation code and all is now working as far as I can tell. Thankyou.
edwind

Return to General Questions