Morph Transition TIME

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Morph Transition TIME

Postby jccares » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:42 pm

Where and how do I set the Morph Transition time from image to image?

Right now it's going to fast. Seem like 15 frames. I want a 45 frame Transition.

THANKS so much!
jccares

Postby Ark » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:16 am

Each morph has its own Morph Options window, which you can reach from Morph/Options for the currently focused picture window's associated morph, or from right-clicking the Morph buttons in the Timeline Window and selecting Options.
There you can set the length of the morph to any number of frames or seconds.
Ark
Site Admin

THANKS!!! and can I add dots?

Postby jccares » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:26 am

BTW I have a morph all set up with lots of dots.

I see I should have added some more at the beginning, can I ADD more dot's at the end like this?
jccares

Postby Ark » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:56 am

You can add more dots at any point in your creation process. Dots will be added to all pictures in the morph and linked morphs at the same location. You will then need to move the dot you added on the other picture and pictures for each linked morph, just as you did with dots you originally added.
Ark
Site Admin

Thank you, just one more thing

Postby jccares » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:07 am

The dots that I add, later, yes they will be on ALL image but does it matter If say I add that dot on the 3rd image and not the first one?

Or do you always have to add them to the FIRST image?

One me thing:) I am using the Pro version right now (like $60 dollars) is there any advantages to some of the other version that might make my job easyer?

Ok I'm done won't bug you again

THANKS for all your help
jccares

Postby Ark » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:16 pm

It does not matter which picture you add the dot to, it is basically the same. There is nothing special about the "first" picture in the sequence.

You can compare the products, editions, and features in each one at http://www.morpheussoftware.net/morpheu ... ompare.php
Ark
Site Admin

Return to General Questions