Rendering to .avi missing

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Postby OldTimePete » Thu May 06, 2010 7:10 am

I have recently upgraded to v 3.15 and when I come to render my timeline I am no longer offered the .avi format. I was able to in my previous version 3.01 std and my current help notes say that it is an option but it does not appear as a file format in the "Save as .." box.
Can you help please?
OldTimePete

Postby Ark » Thu May 06, 2010 8:15 am

AVI output is available in the Professional edition or higher and has been that way since Morpheus v1.80 when the option was first available. If you had AVI output in v3.01, you had the Professional edition already and you can install v3.15 overtop of that. v3.15 is a free update from v3.00 or higher.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby AvH » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:18 am

Ark,

I am confused with your answer below.

Why would the help documentation clearly state that I can save my morphs as an avi also, I was able to save it in avi before? What am I doing wrong?

AVH

Ark Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:15 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AVI output is available in the Professional edition or higher and has been that way since Morpheus v1.80 when the option was first available. If you had AVI output in v3.01, you had the Professional edition already and you can install v3.15 overtop of that. v3.15 is a free update from v3.00 or higher.

OldTimePete Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:10 am Post subject: Rendering to .avi missing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have recently upgraded to v 3.15 and when I come to render my timeline I am no longer offered the .avi format. I was able to in my previous version 3.01 std and my current help notes say that it is an option but it does not appear as a file format in the "Save as .." box.
Can you help please?

[/quote]
AvH

Postby Ark » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:01 pm

Check under Help/About Morpheus for your current edition. If you had AVI output available before, then you purchased the Professional edition, not the Standard edition. If it says Standard edition, then you entered an activation code for the Standard edition. This may be because you upgraded at some point from v3.01 Standard to v3.01 Professional, and have two activation codes. You do not need to use your older code for the Standard edition anymore and should enter your other code instead.

Please keep in mind that there is only one download and one program for "Morpheus Photo Morpher v3.15". The help will show help on all features, and the free trial will let you try all features. The edition you unlock is determined by your activation code.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby darwin-t » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:02 pm

I downloaded and ran the free trial version and was able to save AVI files. When I paid for the standard version, I lost that ability.

Did you really include features in the free trial program that one must pay an extra $30 for above and beyond the price of the standard version? If I had known that I wouldn't have purchased it at all, I would have looked elsewhere. Unfortunately you didn't make that clear.
darwin-t

Postby Ark » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:52 am

Please see http://www.morpheussoftware.net/morpheusmorph/about.php to compare the features of each edition. As already mentioned, the there is only one download per program and it functions as a free trial which lets you try all features unless you enter an activation code.
The differences between the editions are summarized again at the purchase page at https://www.morpheussoftware.net/morphe ... rchase.php
Ark
Site Admin

Return to General Questions