Mixing Multiple Photos - Different Corners

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Mixing Multiple Photos - Different Corners

Postby smr » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:33 pm

Hi ~

I guess I'm asking too much of this software. But what I would really like to do is combine several photos into one new still picture. So far, I've run into these two roadblocks:

1.) I'm having trouble placing the dots on my pictures. When I position the "starting picture" corners in the spots where I would like to see them on the "ending pitcure", the "ending picture" shrinks to ignore its own original corners. (I tried adding dots in the corners of my "ending picture" after moving the corner dots for the "starting picture". But now I just have the "starting picture" close to the correct place but then also reflecting down into the space I was trying to shrink it out of.)

2.) How do I add the 3rd, 4th, etc so that the original "ending picture" is used by each "starting picture"? In my logic, the "starting picture" for the 2nd mix - that is to add picture 3 - would be the "transition picture 1 (displayed as "1" in my timeline). This way, the transition picture from the 2nd mix would contain all 3 photos. But I don't know how to make the timeline understand what I imagine.

Please help! Thanks! :wink:
smr

Postby Ark » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:38 pm

I'm not really sure what you mean for (1). Could you link to a picture explaining what you mean, or try emailing support using the link at the top of this page.

For (2), Photo mixes currently only allow you to mix two pictures into one. If you wanted to mix 4 pictures, you would probably be best off creating 2 mixes, of 1&2, and of 3&4. Then, mix the two resulting pictures together in a separate layout.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to General Questions