Poor quality rendered timelines

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Poor quality rendered timelines

Postby wayneb » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:40 am

The quality of my rendered timelines are too poor to use in another program. Will upgrading to Professional or Industrial solve that problem or am I missing something in the standard version? I have the render speed set to 1 and using default settings. Can I retain aspect ratio in any version except Industrial?
wayneb

Postby Ark » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:03 am

You can increase the size of the animation in the Timeline Options window. The default is usually 320x240 or smaller, best for web uploads.
With the Professional edition, you can render to AVI files using any installed codec, which may be what you want to import into other programs instead of SWF or Animated GIF.
The Picture Layout option is available in the Industrial edition and lets you move the pictures without the viewport of the animation, instead of stretching them to automatically fill the entire area. The aspect ratio is really more determined by the size you enter into the Timeine Options window.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby wayneb » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:25 pm

I want to use these morphs in a movie, so I want the best quality possible. If I increase the size to 2000 x 2000, does that help? If my pictures all have the same aspect ratio, there shouldn't be any "squishing", right?
wayneb

Postby Ark » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:58 pm

If all your pictures have the same aspect ratio, you would want the aspect ratio of the size you set in Timeline Options to match. 2000x2000 would be 1:1, so if all your pictures are 300x300 or 800x800 pixels, that would be a good choice.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby wayneb » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:02 am

I currently have the Standard version - can I try the Professional version, using the free trial? I'd like to test out the avi output before making the purchase.
wayneb

Postby Ark » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:17 pm

There is only one download (one installer, one program) per product, such as Morpheus Photo Morpher v3.11. The trial lets you try all features of all editions, if you have not activated the software. If you enter an activation code into the program, then the features unlocked are determined by the activation code.
So unfortunately, you cannot try a different edition if you already have one, because installing the download from our website for the trial will be the exact same thing you already have installed - it will automatically function as the activated Standard edition without even needing to re-enter your code.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to General Questions