Installing Morphs into Movie Clips

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Installing Morphs into Movie Clips

Postby Heritage Explorer » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:51 am

I am a trial user and testing to see if the product does what I want it to do. I wish to make short movie clips using Jpeg's in Windows Movie Maker. These short movie clips are supported by a narrated audio and run for 2-3 minutes. Numbers of the clips are then assembled together to form a complete story. I wish to morph between the Jpeg's as this can aid with the explanation presented within the narration. Windows Movie Maker will not accept the Morph programme output file that is created when I morph between two photographs. How do I progress so that I can achieve what I want in Windows Movie Maker? Also can simple explanation be given to process for morphing multiple photographs?

Heritage Explorer
Heritage Explorer

Postby Ark » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:18 am

This seems like a question better asked to Windows Movie Maker support.
Morpheus will render to any of the file types you select, and create standard files no different than other files of these types. Most likely, you would want to use AVI files, but perhaps Movie Maker does not support those file types?
Ark
Site Admin

Return to General Questions