ADVANCING MOVIE FRAMES BEYOUND THE FIRST ONE SECOND

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

ADVANCING MOVIE FRAMES BEYOUND THE FIRST ONE SECOND

Postby yellowpill » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:36 pm

I have tried to find the movie options window for advancing frames beyond the first one second. A program tree would be helpful. There should be a key to advance at least in one or two second intervals, I don't want to keep using windows movie maker for this function.
yellowpill

Postby Ark » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:32 pm

I'm not sure what you are referring to exactly. Can you please be more specific?
Ark
Site Admin

Postby yellowpill » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:52 pm

My objective is to input a movie clip and select a photo to be morphed. The movie clips a no longer than 5 minutes. The clips are in frames per sec as the morphs are. In order to select a frame to be morphed I would like to be able to forward through the whole clip for selection. The problem is only the first 1 sec of frames appear . How can I.advance beyond that point ?The tutorial shows a menu with start and end time for the clip, not the morph. I-cannot bring up that option. It did this once for me by right clicking and an options selection was there. I could not repeat this function again.
yellowpill

Postby Ark » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:34 am

You can only see 1 second worth of the movie you loaded into the picture box because your entire morph is 1 second long. Everything you can see is everything that will be used in your animation. Anything past the 1 second mark will not be used. You can change which 1 second long portion of the movie will be used in your animation in the Input Movie Options window available under the Picture menu.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby yellowpill » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:52 am

Ok, I found it and it is working. I don't know what I was doing wrong yesterday. The input movie options is now displaying. Maybe I was tired. THANK YOU
yellowpill

Return to General Questions