Unable to share morph

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Unable to share morph

Postby elisomer » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:04 pm

I am using the built-in share morph feature in attempting to send both formats (GIF/SWF) but recipients never get the morphs. Please advice. Eli Somer
elisomer

Postby Ark » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:23 pm

Delivery of the notification emails when you share a morph is not something we can guarantee.
Most likely, the recipient of the email is blocking it as junk/spam. Their ISP may be blocking it for them, and in some cases, not even delivering it to their junk folders.
I have noticed in the past that it has been pretty common for emails destined to cox.net and aol.com to never arrive for some users. You would need to contact the ISP directly (Cox or AOL in these examples) if this is the case, as there is nothing blocking emails on our end.
Ark
Site Admin

Problem sharing

Postby elisomer » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:04 am

Thank you for your answer. I have tried to share my morph with recipients using 3 different providers but none received the morph. I have also tried sending to myself but received nothing. The whole purpose of purchasing this software was sharing with family. If this is not possible I wish to cancel the deal. Please advice. Eli Somer
elisomer

Return to General Questions