Please Help....

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Please Help....

Postby prncs0312000 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:24 am

Hello, I bought the Morpheus Software in early 2006 and no longer have the disk and no longer have my reciept since I have lost everything in my old email address that someone has hacked into. Also my old email account has been terminated and not by me. I cannot even remember which email address i used for the order of the disk since I had so many email addresses. Anyhow... I would like to get my activation / registration code back again but when I type in all of the email addresses into this site it tells me that none of the email addresses are located within that database. What should I do or what can I do.

These are the old email addresses that I could of have used to purchase the Morpheus Software and no longer have these email addresses.

The new email addresses that I still use is...

The old ones I have listed could of have been used when I purchased this software back in early 2004 through 2006. I can't even get them to send the unlock code to me due to the termination of my old accounts and them not finding my old email addresses here.

Please Help me if you are able to.

Thanks Everyone.
Sincerely Nancy :(
prncs0312000

Postby Ark » Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:30 am

(email addresses removed to prevent random people clicking the links and emailing you).

I looked up all 6 of the email addresses you provided and there was not an order placed under any of them. If you placed an order directly with us on our website, it would have been under a different email address. More likely, you placed an order with a reseller on another website and we do not have records of 3rd party sales like that. You would need to contact that reseller directly to look up your order information.
Ark
Site Admin

Ark?

Postby prncs0312000 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:32 pm

Do you think you might be able to find my activation code under my deceased husband's email address for me? His e-mail address was...

I purchased the software directly from your site so I am not sure as to why I can't find it or even why you cannot find it. Maybe it has been too long ago now, not sure.
:(

Ark wrote:(email addresses removed to prevent random people clicking the links and emailing you).

I looked up all 6 of the email addresses you provided and there was not an order placed under any of them. If you placed an order directly with us on our website, it would have been under a different email address. More likely, you placed an order with a reseller on another website and we do not have records of 3rd party sales like that. You would need to contact that reseller directly to look up your order information.
prncs0312000

Postby Ark » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:00 pm

There are no orders placed on our website from either of those email addresses either. There is no time limit to how long an order will remain in our system. All orders placed on our website will be accessible by the Locate Order tool on our website. If it is not found by your email address here, it is most likely because the order was placed on another website.
Ark
Site Admin

Ark?

Postby prncs0312000 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:44 pm

Thank you very much for all of your time and help. I greatly appreciate all that you have done for me.

Ark wrote:There are no orders placed on our website from either of those email addresses either. There is no time limit to how long an order will remain in our system. All orders placed on our website will be accessible by the Locate Order tool on our website. If it is not found by your email address here, it is most likely because the order was placed on another website.
prncs0312000

Return to General Questions