System Migration

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

System Migration

Postby rodnjac1 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:07 pm

My PC died! I loved this software! I purchased a new Macbook and installed 'Morpheus Photo Animation Suite v3.10 Standard" which I paid $59.95 for and only used once. Please send me an activation code for my Mac. Thank you, Rod.
rodnjac1

Postby Ark » Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:48 pm

We cannot replace lost activation codes, but you can use the Locate Order tool on our website at https://www.morpheussoftware.net/morphe ... eorder.php
If you purchased on our website, you can retrieve your activation code this way. If you purchased from a reseller or in a store, we will not have any record of your purchase and no order information will be found.
It is always your responsibility to maintain the download by saving it to a thumb drive or CD, as only the newest version of the software is available for download on our website.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby rodnjac1 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:06 pm

You misunderstood me. I didn't lose my activation code. The orginal software I purchased was for my Windows PC. That computer died! I now have a Macintosh computer! I downloaded the Mac version of the software but the code I got from your site is apparently for the Windows version that I originally purchased from you! I need a new activation code for my Macintosh! I paid $60.00 for and only used once! Rod!
rodnjac1

Postby Ark » Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:09 pm

Morpheus Photo Animation Suite Windows and Morpheus Photo Animation Suite Mac are two separate programs with two separate sets of activation codes. A code from one will not work on the other.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to General Questions