Morph time between images

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Morph time between images

Postby fkotulak » Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:43 pm

Is there a way to specify the morph time between each image??

If not. Is there a way to get the morph time to be the same time between each image??

I created a production with 4 images and the morph time seemed to be about equal between images. However, when I added 2 additional images the morph time between the last of the 1st 4 images and the last 2 images went very fast. Much faster than the original 4. I played around with the options to see if I could get it to adjust to the last 2 images but without success. Any help on this??

Do I need to specify all images at the same time, to get it to work correctly??
fkotulak

Postby Ark » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:57 pm

Each morph has it's own Morph Options window where you can specify the length of that morph in frames or seconds.
Ark
Site Admin

Again figured it out myself

Postby fkotulak » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:25 am

Thankyou for the reply but you missed the most important thing which I finally figured out. HOW to get that option window for each morph to occur. The sort of look like buttons (labeled Morph 1,2,3 etc.) that sit above the imagery in the timeline window can be clicked to reveal an option dialog that then can be used to set the timings between each morph. THIS IS NOT intuitively obvious.

My suggestion is to embed two tutorials into the help system. The current one is good to get started but is extremely basic. I suggest a more advanced tutorial that will show how to get multiple pictures into your morph and how to assign timing options to each morph. Then you might want to go into what triangles and lines have to do with doing a morph!!

Just some thoughts from someone that has been building commercial apps and UI's for a long time. Otherwise I think its a great product!!
fkotulak

Return to General Questions