making one composite jpeg from two

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

making one composite jpeg from two

Postby justforfun1811 » Mon Jun 07, 2004 12:50 am

Can I use the software to make one composite Jpeg file from two? Specifically, I want to use this in the hairdressing industry. I would like to take a pic of a client and use a hair style that she saw in a magazine or some other format from which I can create a jpeg file. Now taking the hair style from the magazine I would like to morph it on to the pic of the client. In other words I would like to show the client what she would look like in her new doo. Can it be done. If so, how? I have tried with the trial versions and have gotten ridiculous results. I don't seem to be able to move the hair style on one to the body of the other without dragging other parts and the background along too. help please. Show me that I can accomplish this and I'll purchase the software today.
justforfun1811

Postby Ark » Mon Jun 07, 2004 9:51 am

This is definately possible, you just need to set up a composite. Make sure your options are set similarly to the example composite that comes with the program. You will also need to use the dot delay feature in order to have the hair parts morph completely while not morphing anything of the face. You should be able to set up some of the dots to morph with dot delay of 0-0 and some with 100-100, then at your 50% point you will get the mix of the two source pictures you want, if you align enough dots properly.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to General Questions