"input movie" does separate a morph on each sequen

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

"input movie" does separate a morph on each sequen

Postby adam33 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:41 pm

I'm trying to understand what the "Industrial" version actual does with the feature of using an "input movie" for a morph. I'm wondering how the sequence of images in the input movie is morphed.

Say source A is an input movie, and source B is an image still.
I understand the what the first morphed frame would result from:
The first morphed image result will be the result of two frames, the first designated frame of A and we'll call that frame A[n] and image B.

What images are morphed for the second morphed image:
    Frame A[n+1] and image B, progressed two iterations in a morph of A[n+1] and imageB
    Framet A[n+1] and image B, progressed one step in a morph
    Frame A[n] and image B, but progressed two iterations in a morph of these frames, perhaps superimposed upon frame A[n+1]
    Frame A[n+1] is morphed with a the nth morph of B towards A. (poorly worded - hard to describe)

Also, are the points specified in frame A[n] used for all subsequent frames ... A[n+1], A[n+2] and etc.? Perhaps the user could manually adjust points in subsequent frames if there is movement of the source face?

The input movie function sounds like it might be deep feature, but I don't want to wrongly assume if or how a morph is being applied to subsequent frames.

Is there a sample morph on the site which shows the morph of an "input movie" and an image, or two "input movies" together?
adam33

Postby Ark » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:13 pm

You can create keyframes on the input pictures when they are movies, which are a separate type of keyframe from the regular ones you can create on the timeline window.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to General Questions