multipicture morph, speed & picture hold

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Postby monty » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:56 pm

I am building a morph of several 'growing- up' pictures. What I intend to happen is : show 1st picture for say 2 seconds then show a slow smooth morph to next picture & again hold it for 2 seconds on the 2nd picture & then proceed to 2nd morph.
I have adjusted both timeline & morph options..frame rate & such.
I have tried rendering the project & run it in Premier without any improvement....there are 'work arounds' in Premier but it increase my work load & eats time....I am a wedding videographer.

What now happens is that the 1st morph (pic 1 to pic 2 ) works as I want it. But from thereon , pic 2 to 3 & so forth...the morph speed runs at higher..I presume default speed & there is no 'hold' at individual pics

Without going to the trouble of renedering each morph to a separate file & then puting it together in Adobe Premier Pro I would have liked to do the whole lot in one go.
Have I missed something in the Help?Tutorials ?
Pleas help
________
Rubens Barrichello
Last edited by monty on Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
monty

Postby Ark » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:49 pm

Each morph has it's own Morph Options window where you can set just that morph's hold frame time and length.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby monty » Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:38 pm

Thank you. However this is not what I experience. I checked each of the 5 morphs & every one has the same settings yet from morph 2 they all run at the normal preview speed without any hold at the end of each picture. The first morph is perfect but not the rest. Somehow i am doing something wrong....plse help
________
Smoke weed every day
Last edited by monty on Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
monty

Postby Ark » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:05 pm

Right-click on the morph buttons in the timeline window and select options from there. The Morph/Options menu item depends on the currently focuses picture window/tab.
If you have two morphs (3 pictures) then pictures M1 Start and M1/M2 Tr (Transition) will both go to Morph 1's Morph Options. Selecting M2 end and selection Morph/Options will go to a window for Morph 2's Morph Options.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby monty » Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:07 pm

Thank You very much. right click works.......now I get what I wanted. :D :Lines triagles & keyframes are beyond me. :oops: .is there somthing I can read, other than the Help, that will enlighten a tired brain
Thanks again

Monty :D
________
Toyota Voltz
Last edited by monty on Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
monty

Postby Ark » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:51 pm

The best reference for the program features is the help files included inside the program as well as available on our website such as http://www.morpheussoftware.net/morpheu ... .php#lines
Ark
Site Admin

Postby monty » Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:15 am

Thanks again. But to me the help section & reading the forum(s) did not bring enlightenment. Not your fault.....I am not clever enough, but thanks for the help you provided :D :D
________
Lexus GS history
monty

Return to General Questions