Problem With Accessing Your Site

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Problem With Accessing Your Site

Postby bobster0330 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:09 am

I purchased a copy of your Morpheus software on Sunday 07-12-2009 for $29.95. For some reason, I did NOT receive a confirmation email containing my activation code. When I tried to retrieve this activation code, I was told that there was an "ERROR" - that there was "no record of my email address, password, or user id on file".

A couple of hours later, after checking my bank account transactions and verifying that the money WAS taken out of my checking account, I attempted to log into your Support Forums Page. This time I was successful.

My problem is as follows: When I go to access your website, all I keep getting is a link to PURCHASE this software AGAIN. Since I have already done this, I do NOT wish to do so AGAIN!!! After a delay of maybe 5 seconds, I am finally routed to where I wish to be.

Please let me know why this is continually happening.

:? [/b]
bobster0330

Postby Ark » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:58 am

Please email support using the link at the top of this page and include your name or last for digits of the card used to purchase and they can look up any orders that way for you.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to General Questions