Compressed avi

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Compressed avi

Postby veronica » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:50 pm

I had the older version of morpheus (1.85) and uploaded the new version but it never worked well for me. Therefore I went back to the older version but now I cannot reinstall it (it won't take activation code).
My peoblem is that I render the morphs in avi format but must compress them due to file size. None of the compressor work well. All are to grainy ot the morph looks horrible. I was advised to download Divx 6.8.5. codec, which I did but the video won't play in powerpoint is there anything that I can do????
veronica

Postby Ark » Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:16 pm

Please email support with your activation code if you are having trouble activating the software. Use the link at the top of this page.

For more information about Powerpoint, you would need to contact Microsoft directly. What file formats their program supports is not something Morpheus can change or support.

Check the AVIs by playing them directly such as in Media Player to see the true quality and nature of the file you rendered. DivX and XviD type codecs are generally the best quality with the smallest file size.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to General Questions