Picture Layout possible, but not saved?

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Picture Layout possible, but not saved?

Postby zehnernet » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:35 pm

Hi Folks,

I found many threats for the picture layout window. But I can't find an answer, why I am able to change settings in the picture layout window, but I can't save them.
Is it up to date, only in the industrial version, that you can change these settings? I am a little bit confused. I have the standard version, the software allows me to make changes, I can click OK, but nothing is saved.

May be there is another solution for what I am looking for:
I have the morphing area in a fixed size. When I start morphing with foto no. 1 it is not filling the entire space of the area, and a bit is hidden, because the photo is out of the area a little bit in the top left od the area. Going now from photo to my photos zooming out, getiing smaller for a few photos and stay than in size.
The goal ist to have every photo filling out the whole morphing area.
How can I do this, if I can't save the settings in the picture layout window?

Thanks in advance for helping an old German guy with this :-)

Bye
Stefan
zehnernet

Postby Ark » Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:03 pm

There is no way you should be able to get into the Picture Layout window unless you have the Industrial edition. Which program do you have specifically, and for what OS, and what version number?

However, the default and only thing possible in the Standard and Professional editions is to have each picture be stretched to exactly fill the animation's size as set in the timeline options window.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby zehnernet » Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:41 pm

Hi Ark,

I puchased today and activated the Trial from today as well.
The infor window sais V3.10 standard. My OS is Vista Ultimate.
If I do a rightclick on the picture I get get a menu, with Load Picrue, Zomm to 100%, Zoom to Window and Layout...
Here, and via the Picture Menu (top of application), I can load the Picture Layout window.

I can't find any setting to strech the picture in the Timeline Options window (Menu Timeline -> Options). What I recognized yet, is, that I can't save settings here as well.

I installed The app on D:, because I know, there can be problems to install software in C:\programe files, with my software (I ama developer as well). And additionally I turned UAC (?) off.

I startet the now as admin and load the Layout, I saved before. Now the app tells me, that there are settings, only free in prof or industrial version.
Ah! and now I can't get into that picture layout window anymore!

OK, now it's clear :-).

May be it would be an idea to force the user to restart the app after entering the activation code?

BTW: Now my pictures are OK.

Thanks a lot :-)!
zehnernet

Return to General Questions