.Mov file won't play

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

.Mov file won't play

Postby dr.deb » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:27 pm

I have the Pro version on a Mac with Quicktime Pro and when I render the timeline it creates a .mov file with the default settings but when I try to play it, I get an error that says it isn't a movie file. I bought this for a school project and I need to get it done!

Also, when I try to reopen he morpheus file, it tells me it can't find the photos - do I want to find the photos again. Is this normal? All the placement dots are still there, but it didn't save the file links to my pictures.

Please help!
dr.deb

Postby Ark » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:07 pm

The quicktime file will use whatever codec and options you select. Perhaps you need to pick a different codec.
Please make sure you are using v3.01, especially if you have a PPC Mac.

That error message is normal if you moved or deleted the pictures used. The images you load into the picture boxes in Morpheus are not saved themselves into your layout file. When you load the layout again later, it only has the paths to reference your *.jpg files, or whatever type of images you loaded. If they are no longer in the same location, you will need to point Morpheus to them.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to General Questions