Lost Activation Code

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Lost Activation Code

Postby jackinfl » Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:42 am

I had a computer "melt-down" and lost all information including Morpheus activation code purchased a year or so back. How can I replace.
Thanks

Jack
jackinfl

Postby Ark » Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:15 am

You can go to https://www.morpheussoftware.net/morphe ... eorder.php and enter your email address. If you purchased directly on our website, this will email you your activation code again. If you purchased from a reseller, chances are, it will not be found in our system.
Ark
Site Admin

Lost activation code

Postby jackinfl » Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:21 am

Thanks for the quick reply - I went to the link and entered my e-mail as instructed and received an error message "E-mail address not found" - rate. I was sure I purchased direct form Morpheus, but can not be sure. Do I have any other options?
thanks
Jack
jackinfl

Postby Ark » Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:24 am

You can try other email addresses you have, or you can email support using the link at the top of this page. They may be able to locate your order from other information, but chances are, if it is not found by your email address, there isn't an order placed with us.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to General Questions