trying to upload morph to youtube

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

trying to upload morph to youtube

Postby luckypierre » Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:18 pm

I have made about 1/2 dozen morphs of my grand children in the past without a hitch. Now I made another morph & when I click on "upload morph", a window opens saying "Your user name or password are incorrect. Please go back & correct this & try again. I've retyped them over & over to no avail. Please help. Thank You
luckypierre

Postby Ark » Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:37 pm

If they are incorrect, then they are incorrect. Retyping them is not the answer, you need to find out what the correct password is for your youtube account.
Ark
Site Admin

Help

Postby luckypierre » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:49 am

Ark wrote:If they are incorrect, then they are incorrect. Retyping them is not the answer, you need to find out what the correct password is for your youtube account.

I hope this is the rite way and place to do this. My user name and password for youtube is correct but its not working in morpheus. How can I redo all this?
luckypierre

Postby Ark » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:16 am

We have no way to look up your Youtube account name or password, and no way to verify if it is correct. Youtube is not the same company as Morpheus, and if the message is that your username or password are incorrect, then it is Youtube who is saying that. You would need to contact Youtube support for more information about your username/password.
Ark
Site Admin

youtube

Postby luckypierre » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:19 am

Ark wrote:We have no way to look up your Youtube account name or password, and no way to verify if it is correct. Youtube is not the same company as Morpheus, and if the message is that your username or password are incorrect, then it is Youtube who is saying that. You would need to contact Youtube support for more information about your username/password.

Hey, thanks alot Ark, I never thought of that.......I'll give it a try.
luckypierre

Return to General Questions