Think I've boobed HELP

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Think I've boobed HELP

Postby Siobhan73 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:59 am

I decided to order M.P.Animation Suite Industrial and I'm pretty sure I ordered M.P. animation Industrial by mistake. have emailed them, but am still anxious. Is there anything else I can do to to check up on this or change it. I am really confused now as haven't had email confirmation yet. Hope some of you good people will help :oops:
Siobhan73

Postby Siobhan73 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:18 am

OK it's me again, checked the price of the Photo Morpher and it is much much lower than the one I bouth so hope I haven't gone mad after all. I'll just have to wait. Still, any comments would really help calm my nerves. You are such great people
Siobhan73

Postby Ark » Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:12 am

You'd normally receive your order confirmation email with your activation code pretty much instantly. If not, check your bulk/junk folders. Sometimes tough, particularly with AOL and Yahoo, your receipt, and many other legitimate emails, are simply blocked, and there is nothing you can do about it. Try emailing support using the link at the top of this page.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby Siobhan73 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:21 am

I have donw this (I have Incred Mail) nothing anywhere. What now? i checked my credit card and item is pending.......
Siobhan73

Return to General Questions